The GrainSense is a grain quality measuring device that is durable enough to be used in the field, specially designed for farmers, ranchers, and cereal traders.
Measurement of grain quality characteristics is now available for each farm.
GrainSense has developed a grain quality measuring device that fits in the palm of your hand. GrainSense measures seed protein, moisture, oil and carbohydrate content of grains and other crops – key characteristics that determine the value of harvesting and processing – while you are still in the threshing floor. The device is battery operated and requires only a few grains. It only takes a few seconds to take each measurement and no preparation is required. The system is combined with the use of a smartphone to add geolocation to each measurement and store data based on cloud technology. All your metrics are stored in your account and at the same time your device is constantly updated with new calibrations and software upgrades automatically thus helping to further improve productivity and profitability.
Lab-level accuracy in the field in seconds
For the first time, cereal farmers and stockbreeders can quickly measure the most important characteristics of their crops before harvest and make decisions that can improve their yields. The device also allows animal breeders to control and adjust the protein content of the feed mixture in real time, which can have a significant impact on profitability.
Measure the quality of your grains and ensure greater profits and sustainability for your business.
On-Site Quality Control
In just a few seconds, get a percentage measure for:
- PROTEIN – the most important factor for breeders and cereal growers.
- MOISTURE – fast and accurate measurements, with a small sample.
- OIL – an important factor for oilseed crops.
- CARBOHYDRATES – main ingredient for industry.
Manage your crop based on data
- Gather information about your cereals. What do you buy and what do you sell?
- Separate and store your crop in silos, based on quality characteristics
- Measure the quality of the grains before threshing.
- In what order should I thresh? The rains are starting, which field should I thresh first?
Field Quality Control
- Take the measurements whenever and wherever you need – in the silo, threshing floor or dryer
- Patented optical measurement technology with continuous upgrades and calibrations
- Securely store your data in a cloud service
- Small measurement sample – a small cap is enough
- High design and performance standards
- Ergonomic and easy to use