The XAG V40 Spray Drone is a revolutionary rural unmanned dual-propeller drone that changes data with improved flight efficiency and power consumption.
Utilizing the laws of aerodynamics, the XAG V40 drone can utilize downstream propellers to 100% to help spray droplets penetrate the entire leaf surface and trunk of plants. The penetration of the droplets is doubled compared to conventional drone sprayers. This means that XAG V40 technology minimizes spray drift and reduces overlays / gaps, providing even spray.
Additionally, the XAG V40 supports RealTerra, RevoSpray, and RevoCast system technologies, with which users can use the same drone, in addition to spraying, to produce high-definition maps, fertilize or sow using fewer inputs. / p>
In terms of injection, with a 20kg tank capacity and a working width of up to 10 meters, the XAG V40 can handle sprays with productivity of up to 160 rpm. This level of productivity exceeds competing drones of the same capacity.
XAG V40 Features:
- Adjustable tilt double propeller system, designed for agricultural use
- New generation SuperX4 Intelligent Flight Control Flight Management Technology
- Multifunctional design for Spraying / Lubrication / Mapping
- Multidirectional Radar: Accurate perception and obstacle avoidance
- RTK navigation accuracy, for precise fully autonomous flight and 5G support
- Constant downstream currents through the double coils increase the penetration of the spray into the crop
- High efficiency 10L / min Peristaltic Pump and centrifugal spray nozzles
- Double-helix Design: more concentrated downstream currents, higher energy and kinetic flexibility
- Modular architecture, allows the arms to be folded reducing the total volume of the machine to 1/3
- Advanced 962Wh lithium polymer battery technology with intelligent power management software for maximum efficiency and fast charging via the GC4000 + Auto SuperCharge Station in just 11 minutes
- IP67 Protection