The Draminski I-Scan Ultrasound Device is an innovative portable veterinary instrument, ideal for visualizing organs and tissues in the field.
Why choose the Draminski iScan ultrasound machine?
Great picture quality
Full digital imaging technology (B, B + B, B + M) for professional and fast imaging:
- breeding cows and mares
- horse tenders and bulbs
- pathological findings of the mammary gland
- objective assessment of the situation of dairy cows
- other tests performed using ultrasound technology, e.g. breeding in other animal species (fish, snakes, alpacas, camels)
Following the observation of veterinarians active in on-site services, DRAMINSKI designed iScan:
- Lightweight, compact device that facilitates long-term work in difficult conditions without the help of other people.
- With battery packs that are efficient, easy to replace and provide time-limited operation.
- Extremely resistant to adverse conditions
- Housed in a very durable material (duraluminium), 100% water resistant and other contaminants and can be washed under running water
- Smart membrane keyboard
- Great LCD backlit LCD display, with a very wide angle
- Shade that allows the user to operate even in full sun
- User friendly menu
- Store the ultrasound and video (loop cine) images in the device memory
- Transfer saved images and videos to PC via USB 2.0
The package includes:
- Device with built-in electronic linear head
- Conveyor belt that allows the device to be hung on the neck
- External battery (1 in standard, 2 batteries optional)
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Sunscreen cover (optional)
- 250 ml ultrasonic gel bottle (optional),
- Data transfer program to PC
- Carrying Case