Farmcomp’s Wile Cotton moisture meter allows you to analyze loose cotton moisture directly in the field during the cotton harvest season.
The Wile Cotton Cotton Hygrometer can also be used in factories and workshops when you need fast and reliable information on the moisture content of loose, raw cotton.
Technical characteristics of the Wile Cotton cotton hygrometer :
- Analysis of raw cotton
- Six calibrations for different types of loose raw cotton varying in fiber type and purity (foreign matter).
- Humidity measurement range: 5.2-30%
- Accuracy: + / – 2% humidity
Cotton moisture meter functions:
- Automatic outdoor temperature compensation
- Calculate average
- Easy calibration modification
- Legible numbers in large numbers.
- The Wile Cotton is used in conjunction with the Wile 251, 50 cm sensor
Content of delivery:
- Wile Cotton Cotton Moisture Meter
- Durable carrying case
- User Manual
- Wile 251 sensor
- 9V battery (6F22).