Geoline 190S Spray Control
Automatic solenoid valve management system for spray turbines, with the ability to detect trees, using ultrasonic sensors. The Geoline 190S system ensures that the pesticide is applied only to the trees, thus reducing the unnecessary consumption in the gaps between the trees, offering significant economic and environmental benefits.
Immediate, real-time dose adjustment, ideal for certified organic crops.
- Automatic management of two solenoid valves (right / left)
- Automatic and manual operation
- Illuminated LCD screen
- Record current speed and distance covered using a speed sensor or GPS antenna.
- Valve speed synchronization based on operating speed.
- Parameters that can be recorded during the work: speed, pressure, flow, tank filling level, sprayed area, liters / ha applied, number of trees sprayed, distance covered and total liters applied per 100 linear meters.