Trimble Field-IQ’s complete access control system offers section control and variable rate control for spraying, fertilizing and seeding systems, significantly reducing seed, fertilizer and pesticide inputs. It is compatible with CFX-750, TMX-2050 & GFX-750 GPS diplays, giving different automation capabilities to your farming equipment.
Implement Section Control
- Ability to control up to 48 individual parts for seeders, sprayers and fertilizer spreaders.
- Increase application efficiency by saving raw materials and reducing phytotoxicity, from improved operation on the headland and near the border of the field, especially in odd-shaped parcels.
Variable Rate Control
- Ability to control up to 6 different materials at the same time, such as seed, compost, liquids, and anhydrous ammonia
- Variable dose application of material using Application Charts or real time in conjunction with the Greenseeker system
- Ability to adjust the amount of seed, fertilizer, or pesticide, and maintain as-applied maps with the results of variable application.
- Real-time monitoring of sowing parameters, such as density and sowing distance, with alerts for unstable sowing machine behavior
- Timely troubleshooting of seeding equipment by the operator, allows for quick adjustment to proper settings
- Mapping of Seeding results, allows for future seeding procedure optimization