Our world is changing. Increasing world population and increasing biofuel production will lead to grain shortages in the future. Cereals are the most important source of human food and feed. There is a need for accurate data.
AgroLog from Supertech is for you who need a fully automated Temperature and Humidity Monitoring System to make your day-to-day work easier and safer. It consists of proven hardware and intelligent software. Its composition is determined by how advanced a solution you need. It also depends on whether you want a cloud-based software solution or management terminal located in the silos. We can tailor the AgroLog to your exact needs – no matter how many silos or loads you need to secure and where they are located.
Get access to all the information you need to react quickly to the slightest change in your silos:
- Minimize damage and maintain high quality fruit
- Follow the evolution of your cereals daily and get organized with automated functions
- Improve your daily workflow based on reliable real-time data and historical data
- Easy to use system with only one access point that you can use from anywhere and anytime
- Easy to integrate with any other system, such as SCADA or PLC
- Support from Tractorgps and Supertech Agroline at every step
- It is a complete measurement and monitoring system that works for you day and night, collects information from many types of sensors such as temperature, humidity, CO2, etc. and software that provides all the data you need to gain in-depth knowledge.
Avoid spoiling your cereal by detecting “hot” spots
Check the temperature regularly until the desired temperature is reached. Lower temperatures allow the granules to be stored at a higher moisture content. Insects, mites, fungi and microtoxins thrive at higher temperatures
For better storage quality and security
Humidity and shrinkage control is achieved by measuring the moisture content and temperature at various points throughout the silo.
PAY LEVEL CHECK
Monitoring the stock in silos is an important element. Using AgroLog software and the automatic mechanical level sensor makes it easy to know where the materials are and in what quantity.
Automatic ventilation control optimizes the quality of stored grains.
Optimize grain moisture and temperature. Avoid shrinkage. Temperature and humidity monitoring in combination with ambient temperature and humidity data automatically starts and stops the installed fans.
CO2 LEVEL CONTROL
CO2 sensors offer early detection of deterioration
Insects and mold are organisms that breathe and release CO2. The gas will be transported to the head area of the silo due to the internal upward flow of air.
SILO TOP CONTROL
Avoid condensation / liquefaction and moisture of the fruit on the upper surface of the stored crop.
The ceiling fan fans are controlled by data from the headroom sensor and the dew point is calculated from the temperature and humidity
CONTROL OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Weather monitoring provides excellent ventilation control
The meteorological station constantly monitors the environmental conditions. Thus ensuring that only the air of the correct properties is used for ventilation.