The Trimble® GreenSeeker® crop sensing system helps you effectively and precisely manage crop inputs on-the-go. With GreenSeeker, you can address field variability by applying the right amount of fertilizer, in the right place, at the right time.
- Create a high-yielding environment for your crop to grow
- Reduce nutrient input costs by eliminating excess application
- Eliminate the need for application maps or agronomist recommendations
- Operate night or day, and in fog or clouds
The GreenSeeker system uses optical sensors to measure and quantify the variability of the crop. It then creates a targeted prescription to treat the crop variability. Use GreenSeeker to apply your UAN, UREA, and NH3 to help increase crop yields and ultimately increase your profitability.
- Provides instant sidedress fertilizer application for inputs such as nitrogen
- Uses optical sensors to measure and quantify crop health—or vigor
- Compatible with both the TMX-2050™ display and FmX® integrated display
- Works with most variable rate controllers and delivery systems
- Can be mounted on booms on most sprayers/spreaders