EVONIR is a NIR analyzer capable of adapting to a variety of agricultural machinery for on-the-go measurement of parameters such as moisture and nutrient composition of the crop, such as dry matter , protein, starch, fiber, NDF, ADF, sugars (characteristics very useful for animal nutrition) – in real time and with an accuracy of up to two percent ..
The architecture of EvoNIR allows it to be installed in grain threshers, silage machines, balers, grain carts, etc. but also to be adapted after the season in your laboratory, for sample measurements in the office.
- Sowing crop: Adjust cutting length and application of additives according to moisture level (on specific models only)
- Mapping crop nutrient composition into zones and creating valuable application maps for next season
- Compare productivity by variety or hybrid
- On-the-go analysis, without the need to stop sampling
- Immediate results for the quality composition of the crop.
- Low cost per analysis.
- Up to 28 products analyzed, such as cereals (wheat, barley, corn, soybeans …) and silages (corn, Alphalpha, etc.) (calibration curves may be required).
Application in Slurry Dung Distribution Tanker
EvoNIR allows you to apply a variable dose of liquid manure, which brings many benefits to the farmer:
- Reduce fertilizer use costs
- Overview of NPK distribution across the field
- Apply maximum nitrogen while maintaining acceptable limits
- Reduced pulp transport
Watch the features of EVONIR below