The Draminski NIR DRAM – 100 seed analyzer is a laboratory device made with up-to-date specifications and materials. Accuracy of measurements is guaranteed thanks to its modern and specially designed construction.
The quality characteristics of the seeds are automatically calculated after the measuring chamber is filled with the sample. Pressing the measurement key starts the sample measurement procedure. The NIR DRAM-100 analyzer analyzes seed composition using near-infrared spectrum analysis. The device is factory-calibrated, and holds all information about individual parameters in internal memory. The basic tool of the analyzer is the special seed grinder SJ500.
Why should you take it?
- High-precision analysis of seed and flour composition due to near-infrared spectroscopy technology.
- Upgradeable to add up to 50 different types of curves.
- Built-in thermal printer for printing measurements.
- Ability to send measurement data to PC via RS serial connection.
- Illuminated display.
- Durable and durable metal construction that guarantees seamless operation.
The NIR-DRAM 100 Analyzer is ideal for:
- Companies that buy grain for processing.
- Companies that produce and store large quantities of cereals.
- Cereals Warehouses / Brokers.
- Grain processing factories.
- Animal Feeding CompaniesFodder manufacturing companies.
- Other organisms in need of rapid and effective control of the quality characteristics of seeds, cereals and flour.
Measuring the most important quality characteristics:
- ash (for flour)
Before measuring, a seed sample must be ground on the SJ500 special mill, which is specially formulated to produce samples for this type of measurement.
The set includes:
- NIR-DRAM 100 Analyzer
- SJ500 mill (optional)
- Power Cord
- 1 roll of printing paper
- Carrying case carrying transport packaging with a polysterene insert
- User Manual, 2 years factory warranty