Augmenta plant analysis system maximizes the potential of each acre of your field. Field Analyzer software scans the crop viability bit by bit, calculates the required fertilizer dose and applies it through existing fertilizer distributors / sprayers, all in real time. System installation is plug-n-play. The fully automated system requires minimal user intervention. Augmenta introduces a new generation passive sensor (patent pending). The sensor combines a 4K 8-spectrum camera, multiple ambient / light sensors and an advanced artificial intelligence engine to produce a single crop health indicator that calculates fertilization dosage.
Plug & Play
The system adapts easily to any type of tractor. It can operate in ISOBUS, be adapted to old fertilizer distributors or connected via CAN bus protocol.
100% real-time operation
Plant health is detected during fertilization. The system instantly calculates the required dosage and applies it as the tractor moves through the field.
Camera Vs Sensor
The camera, constantly adjusted by artificial intelligence algorithms, offers a wider field of view (13m) and a much higher resolution compared to active sensors (single value output).
- Maps of crop health indicators (Augmenta Index, NDVI etc.)
- Detection through artificial intelligence and photography in 4K resolution, of problematic areas in the field.
- Generate detailed reports and easily download them from the web platform
- Import / Export Shapefile Files
- Monitoring the position of tractors and covered acres he worked
- Accessory Analytics
- Speed and applied dose analysis
- Calculation of depreciation / acre using yield maps
- Historical economic data
100% Autonomous, Real Time Nitrogen Fertilizer Application
Benefit from efficient application of surface fertilizer to crops such as ¨
Soft Wheat Durum Wheat Corn Soybeans Sugar beets Rye Barley Oilseed rape