Agrolog Grainguard TMS2000 grain silo temperature measuring device. Protect the quality of your stored cereals by maintaining the correct storage temperatures in your silos. As storage at the right temperature extends the shelf life of cereals, it is necessary to monitor the silo temperature.
The Agrolog Grainguard TMS2500 system contains sensor lines that adapt to any type / size of silo. Depending on the size of the silo, the length of the sensor line and the number of the sensors will be adjusted to adequately cover the stored cereals.
The measurements are collected from the TMS2500 portable terminal. With this system it is possible to communicate all temperature sensors in a digital network with an access / connection point. The portable Agrolog TMS2500 is a compact handheld device with memory function and USB connection. Once connected to the silo access point, it records and saves current measurements. All measurements from each sensor and silo are stored in memory and can be read on the terminal screen.
- Reliable and user-friendly
- Easy Installation
- Durable construction for all climates
- Direct connection to the sensors
- 2-wire cable for easy installation
- Digital Sensor, no calibration needed
- Flexible design for future expansion
- Sensor lines adapted for ATEX zone applications 20/21/22
- Illuminated display